top of page

Gift Aid Declaration

I want to Gift Aid my donation and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past four years to Galloway’s Society for the Blind.  I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year iit is my responsibility to pay any difference.

bottom of page